Monday, March 25, 2013

Impossible Monday: Prayers for Health


Every now and then I like to dedicate a day to pray for "impossible" things.  I felt like I went through a season where God asked me if I was only praying for things I thought were reasonable, possible, or likely.  He encouraged me to pray for "impossible" things with great faith!

Today, let's join together to pray for breakthrough in areas of health!  I encourage you to think of issues of health in your household, community, family, and world.  What strikes you about this area?  What hits home? Do you pray for a special person who is sick?  Do you pray for an area of health that you feel conviction about?  Do you pray for breakthrough with cancer, for example, or autism, or depression?  Do you pray for those with dementia?  What feels like an "impossible" prayer to you?  Let's pray together--


Luke 11:9 Amplified Bible (AMP)

So I say to you, Ask and keep on asking and it shall be given you; seek and keep on seeking and you shall find; knock and keep on knocking and the door shall be opened to you.


Let's keep on asking, keep on seeking, and keep on knocking!  I am praying for your health.

1 comment:

  1. I like that. I'd like to join you but i did not see the post until now.

    ReplyDelete