Thursday, March 21, 2013

Children's Artwork Into Keepsakes

My son's school uses Art to Remember every year as a fund raiser for their arts program.  This is the one fundraiser I actually look forward to every year.  They take a piece of artwork that he has created at school and then you can order gifts/products that feature the artwork.  It always happens in the Spring and I love to order things for Mother's Day and Father's Day, as well as things for our home.

I ordered large magnets last year and they are so durable, beautiful, and don't get lost.  I also ordered the grandparents magnets and erase boards with my son's artwork featured.  This year I'm looking at even more kinds of things like flower pots, aprons, notecards, ceramic tiles, and mouse pads. 

Another site that features ways to turn your child's art into gifts is SnapfishThey have multiple products and photo book options.  I have decided to start scanning my son's artwork into the computer and then making photo books that feature the artwork.  There are some great examples at Snapfish. 

What do you do with your child's artwork?

No comments:

Post a Comment