Monday, February 25, 2013

Impossible Monday: Prayers for Relationships

Every now and then I like to dedicate a day to pray for "impossible" things.  I felt like I went through a season where God asked me if I was only praying for things I thought were reasonable, possible, or likely.  He encouraged me to pray for "impossible" things with great faith!

Join me today in praying for impossible breakthroughs in relationships.  Think about a relationship in your life that is "impossible" to mend or think of a relationship you wish you had but don't.  Maybe you wish you had someone to mother or father you.  Maybe you wish you had a romantic partner or a child.  God hears your heart in this area. 

I pray for any relationship in your life that feels dead.  I pray that you will see resurrection and healing in that impossible situation today.  May you be surrounded by community, by relational support in unexpected places.  I pray breakthrough for you where you feel isolated, stuck, or alone.  May you soon feel that your house is overflowing, and have to "enlarge the space of your tent!"

Isaiah 54:2 (English Standard Version)
Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; do not hold back; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment