Thursday, April 11, 2013

Eat Nourishing Recipe Site


I recently discovered eatnourishing.com.  Eat Nourishing was created in 2011 by husband-wife team, Anthony and Jami Delgado.  It is a recipe sharing site with recipes based on whole, unrefined ingredients.  There are many grain free and paleo recipes which I am interested in these days.  My son follows a gluten-free, dairy free diet and there are many compatible ideas on this site. 



You may be able to see from this screen shot that there are icons above each recipe that tell you what is true about the ingredients.  There are icons for vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, paleo,etc.






I ordered some almond flour and coconut flour to get started with some of the recipes.  I would like to try this one called :  Paleo Almond Flour Crepes

 
 
Which one looks good to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment