Monday, May 6, 2013

Peach-Pumpkin Pie NonDairy Smoothie

I have so many goals and so many voices running around in my head.  Slow down, speed up.  Do more, do less.  Rest, work, play.  Eat healthy, grab something to eat as you run out the door.

I am trying for balance between realism about a busy and hectic life, and being able to commit fully to being healthy!

So, I am back to trying to do healthy smoothies in the morning that I can then take in the car with me to work.  My newest this morning was quite yummy (sometimes when I try new smoothies they are not. I don't really choose ingredients wisely or measure them---I just dump whatever I have in the blender until it is the right consistency...yuk).

I happen to love pumpkin and I haven't had peaches in a long while.  This weekend, I bought frozen organic peaches for a smoothie and combined them with pumpkin...

NonDairy Peach-Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1 cup Hemp Milk
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1 scoop Gluten Free Dairy Free Protein Powder
1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree from can
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Add frozen organic peaches to desired consistency
Add Agave Nectar or desired sweetner to taste (optional)


This one goes in my "keeper" recipe file.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment