Friday, December 28, 2012

10 Minute Solution Exercise DVDs

I have usually done pretty well getting in regular exercise.  Lately, I have been feeling like doing routines mostly for strength and flexibility, and have neglected my cardio workouts.  In an effort to get back into some cardio routine during my busy schedule and the cold winter months, I have ordered some of the 10 minute solution DVD's.  Have you tried those?


I ordered this one from Amazon.com for under $5.  It has 5 ten minute segments that you can mix and match for a cardio workout.  Sometimes, the hardest part for me is getting started.  I find that if I tell myself I only need to do 10 minutes, then a lot of the time I end up doing 20-40 minutes.  I figure, even if I only do 10 minutes, it helps me wake up, have better energy, and get my metabolism going.

What do you do to stay healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment